2 Chevauleger Banner

2 Chevauleger Banner

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Fall Battle - After Action Report

Well, I have to be honest but the GWHS Fall Battle was a bit of a bore for me. First, for a variety of reasons, none of other unit members showed up so it was just me. Also, work on the bunker has hit a series of snags to some corrective work will need to be done before we can go further. Finally, with a messed up right arm (severe muscle strain), I was unable to do much in the way of moving with the rifle, wielding a pistol, or throwing grenades so I remained in a defensive position for most of the battle. I wasn't even able to get pictures since my camera battery died unexpectedly.

I spent most of the battle in a bunker with the one lone member of the 1st Jaeger Batallion so together, we represented Bavaria. The battle wound up ending early, around 9:30 pm or so (the norm is usually midnight or thereabouts), and that was it. Overall, it was pretty much a waste of time. Hopefully things will go better in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment